6 Key Takeaways & Full Recording of the Webinar
Last week Epom's Head of RTB Michael Moskalenko hosted a webinar on DSP media buying. We wrote down his key thoughts explaining how one DSP may improve performance and deliver an outstanding ROI to all your performance ad campaigns. Scroll the post to the end to find the full recording of the webinar.
Michael Moskalenko is known as a real whizz kid in programmatic advertising. Backed up by 5-year experience in programmatic, he helped Epom Market DSP join the list of the best DSPs of 2018. Michael believes: when handled properly, the demand-side platform can become an effective tool for buying traffic online.
The webinar highlights theory and actionable tips that will help media buyers drive the best ROI to multiple ad campaigns with only one DSP in a toolbox.
6 Key Webinar Takeaways To Remember
- Programmatic buying uses machines and algorithms to purchase display space. This is the best way to reach your target audience and get the best outcome for your marketing campaigns as programmatic is driven by real-time data.
The main benefits of programmatic advertising are:
- Getting real-time data and hidden insights about the audience.
- Transparency: advertisers track what sites their ads are reaching, and view the consumer who is looking at the ad - all in real time through the data it collects.
- An access to a broader audience. With programmatic, advertisers can reach an astounding number of precisely-targeted customers around the world.
- Efficiency: advertiser details on ad campaign performance in real time and adjust the media buying on the go.
- Cost-effective process for purchasing digital ad space, enabling advertisers to pay only for relevant impressions.
- There are 2 main ad campaign types that cover almost all media buying worldwide: branding campaigns and performance-based campaigns.
- Branding campaigns should be targeted to a specific audience even though they do not pursue any performance goals.
- All performance campaigns have advertiser's goals behind them: installs, purchases, registrations, subscriptions, calls.
- The main goal of every performance campaign is getting the maximum Return On Investments (ROI). ROI is the ratio between the budget spent on media buying and the revenue coming from conversions. The higher the ROI is, the better.
In the second part of his webinar, Michael takes everybody on a tour of Epom Market DSP.
First, he walks through the setup and targeting of performance campaigns. Then Michael shows how different types of creatives can be downloaded to advertiser's DSP account.
Afterward, he shifts the focus to ad campaign optimization. With Epom Market DSP, ad optimization can be automatized to the fullest. Michael talks about Bidding Rules and Bidding Multiplier - two unique features that won't let your performance get out of control. As a result, when they are switched on, you won't waste a cent on underperforming traffic.
Watch the full recording of the webinar to hear more about cost-effective DSP media buying:
Set up, optimize and outperform cost-effective ad campaigns with Epom Market DSP!Get Account previous post next post